Lunar Shipping was established in 1984 to meet the tug and barge requirements of Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Over time, the requirements had changed from bulk to break bulk cargo transportation and then to project cargoes. As cargo vessels travel faster plus with the modernization of ports, the role of bulk cargo transportation has shifted away from tug & barges. This had prompted Lunar Shipping to focus its strength on several sectors, namely:
- Harbour Tug Services for Berths
- Standby Tugs for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Assisting Boat for Salvage Operations
- Sand Reclaimation & Nourishment Projects
- Supply a Material Barge(s) for Projects
- Transportation of heavy equipments such as Rig Crane and Rubber Tyre Gantry (RTG).
Check our Services page to see how we can help.
Some Of Our Past Experiences
1) Supply of Material Barge for a Major Oil & Gas Company:
2) Transport of Rubber Tyre Gantry (RTG) using our barge:
These are testimonials by people who have encounters with our Company: